Intelligent Lithium Ion Starting Batteries
for cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats
Hodgson Distributors is a master distributor of
InduraPower Intelligent Lithium Batteries in the USA.
We are currently signing up dealers, quantity discounts are available.
You may check battery dimensions and cold cranking amps specifications in the table below against your vehicle requirements before purchasing. There is a link to a .pdf specification and a link to purchase in our online store also.
These batteries come with a free downloadable app that will work on your Apple or Android smart phone that allows remote control and monitoring of the battery.
Click here for more information.
Call 520-825-7277 (MST, PDT 8 am - 5 pm M-F).
here to email us for a quote.
Your batteries will be shipped via Fedex ground or freight.
We sell many top brands such as Trojan, Odyssey, US battery, Full River, Rolls-Surrette, Centennial, Enersys, starting, marine, deep cycle, AGM and GEL as well as Lithium batteries. Click here for other battery types.
We accept Amex, Visa, Mastercard,
Debit, Discover, Paypal, and cashier's checks for phone orders.
See the InduraPower Specifications Chart below for a listing of the batteries that are available.
Units are inches and pounds. Complete specifications are listed in the .pdf specifications link below.
- Price quotes, availability, and delivery dates are not guaranteed until we confirm your order.
- Online store orders are charged immediately to your credit card and cancellation charges will apply. If you are not certain about your order contact us for further information.
- We do not charge your credit card on phone orders until we have confirmed your order.
- All orders must be prepaid via credit/debit card, Paypal, cashiers check, personal check, or electronic funds transfer. The order will not ship until funds are cleared in our account.
- Delivery charges, hazardous materials charges, restocking charges, or fuel surcharges will apply, and are dependent on the location.
- Batteries are warranted for 5 years by the factory. All batteries must be registered with the factory upon receipt. The serial number is listed on your receipt and on the battery and must be entered when you register the battery. All warranty batteries must be returned to the factory for warranty disposition, loaner or new batteries may be available until your warranty claim is settled. Opening the case on any Lithium battery will void the warranty. Any use other than the recommended use for each battery will void the warranty. All warranty returns must be approved before shipment and must be returned according to the hazardous material regulations.
- Any battery returns must be in new condition, prepaid in the original hazmat box, and must be approved.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply. A 5% cancellation charge will be applied if cancelled prior to shipment.